Types of Roofing For Greater Salt Lake City
Types of Roofing
Roofing Utah is here when it is time to replace your old roof. We can also install brand new replacement roofs using the finest materials, utilizing composite roofing, energy-efficient and asphalt shingles, and the finest contractors in the state. Certified and locally rated, as well as completely insured, our roofing team is second to none. With just one phone call, we can take the headache out of home improvement. We even work with your insurance company so you can rest easy. With our years of expertise, we are the obvious choice for your next Salt Lake City roofing project. Call us at 385-799-8824 and schedule your risk-free consultation.
Roofing Types for Greater SLC
Since we opened our doors, Roofing Utah has been the foremost roofing company in the state, offering premium exterior improvement services at competitive prices. We even deal with your insurance company to help you get back to what matters most. Let us help you with some of the most common types of roof available, with some details on each:
- Asphalt and asphalt fiberglass roofing is very versatile, and can even imitate other materials like wood and slate. Though asphalt shingles remain a popular choice because of their extra tear resistance and durability when embedded on fiberglass mats.
- Composite roofing is known for its low cost and durability. Made from a composite of tough materials, this regularly outperforms others in its class. This one of a kind shingle is often made from recycled tires and lasts for years.
- Energy-efficient shingles help to lower your energy bills and slash your home’s energy consumption by keeping your air conditioning from working overtime. Your roof will also be protected from harsh UV damage.
- Flat roofs and low-slope roofs are prone to leaking, flooding and mold with improper installation. Luckily, our experienced team uses high tech materials and the finest contractors in the state. Our flat roofs come in a wide variety of materials.
- Rubber roofing was created to combine water resistance and durability. A new EPDM composite of roofing makes it an excellent option for both flat and low-slope roofs. Many commercial buildings have already taken advantage of the properties of rubber roofing.
Leading Roofing Company in Salt Lake City
When you are ready to get started with your new roof in Salt Lake City, call the neighborhood pros at Roofing Utah. We have years of experience, as well as peerless service and quality!
Call us at 385-799-8824 today, or fill out our brief online form and we will contact you within one day.
Ready for a new roof but not sure where to begin? No worries, we understand that the sheer amount of roofing options available can be overwhelming. That’s why our courteous staff is happy to help you select the perfect roofing for your budget and needs.
We’ve helped hundreds of homeowners and businesses throughout Greater Indianapolis protect their properties with strong, visually appealing roofing, and now we’re ready to help you!